50 Women in AI
This project will interview 50 women in AI. These women have varied backgrounds, roles and interests, not all are coders or engineers, but all are working in this field which is seeing exponential growth. AI impacts an ever increasing amount of products and services in our lives from internet searches and Netflix recommendations , to chatbots that help us with banking or placing orders and analytics that can impact our health and finances.
This field with so much influence, is not very gender diverse, according to A 2020 World Economic Forum report, women make up only 26% of AI positions in the workforce.
These interviews highlight the many different areas and backgrounds of women who are making a difference through their work with AI.
Read now about:
- Anastassia Lauterbach | C Level Executive, board member and entrepreneur- Diversity in disciplines and Experiences to confront global challenges
- Cathy McPhillips | Chief Growth Officer of Marketing AI Institute - Using AI to free up employees to focus on the uniquely human aspects of work
- Avani Desai | CEO Schellman – Protecting our data and finding the best people to do so
- Elizabeth M. Adams | AI ethics and inclusion advisor, Stanford Fellow, consultant to UN on ethics in AI
- Agnieszka Cichocka | Art tech expert and advisor for BrainScan.AI
- Marianna Recchia | CEO Tonus Tech
Stay tuned, posting more interviews soon!